Wusthof has been a household name exhibiting quality for centuries, and with its amazing and long-lasting features, this 8-piece steak knife set will be quite an asset to own. Wüsthof’s of Germany have been acclaimed in the designing and manufacturing fine-quality cutlery since the early 1800’s.
Even after seven generations, the family entrepreneurship continues to manufacturer some of the world’s finest knives. They are well known for their long-lasting ability and excellent quality products, the world over. The Wusthof Eight Piece Steak Knife Set is available in a neatly packed wooden box with eight stainless knives which you can use to enjoy a good steak.
- There are 8 steak knives in this set
- Each blade is 4” long with the handle being a further 4.5” in length
- The knives weigh 3.5 pounds
- It is made of 18/10 stainless steel high carbon
- They have beautifully crafted and polished handles
- The knives have sharp edges which are specially designed for cutting tough meat with ease
- The stainless steel does not absorb moisture
- The stainless steel is resistant to warping as well
- They are neatly assembled and can be repacked
- The elegant box is made of mahogany stains
- The set comes with a lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in China
- Designed and commissioned by a well-reputed company
- The steak knife set comes with a wooden gift box
- The knives are easy to clean and maintain
- Lifetime warranty
- Can be sharpened to shape easily and anywhere
- The sharpness lasts for a long time
- Lovely gift to give
- Can be used regularly
- Easily available
- Great to look at
- The Wusthof Steak Knife Set is a great gift that you can gift someone, or present to yourself
- Although the Knife Set is applauded for its quality and sharpness, with regular use the knives need to be sharpened.
- Over time the wooden box gets difficult to maintain especially if exposed to moisture
The Laguiole en Aubrac 6-Piece Mixed Wood Steak Knives – Acacia Block are elegant-looking steak knives. The mother company is based out of France. These knives are slightly sleeker than the Wusthof stainless steel steak knife set.
The basic differences between the two sets are that it comes as a set of 6 whereas the Wusthof is an 8-Piece Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set. The Wusthof 8-Piece Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set comes in a wooden gift box which makes it easier to store and maintain the knives, whereas the Laguiole en Aubrac Six Piece Mixed Wood Steak Knives come with an Acacia block, the look of which is less formal. Maintaining the Laguiole en Aubrac set is more difficult that that Wusthof set.
The Zwilling Porterhouse Steak Knives in Wood Box is another very popular steak knife set. These are sturdy to look at, and are originally made in Spain. They can be purchased in a wooden box. The handles are made of polypropylene, making it easier to maintain and clean.
The basic differences between the Wusthof Eight Piece Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set and the Zwilling Steak Knife Set are that these are a set of 4, where the Wusthof set is a set of 8 stainless steel knives.
The box is more rustic, whereas the Wusthof Steak Knife Set comes with a wooden gift box that is more ornate and formal looking. The steak knives are slightly longer than the Wusthof steak knives.
The Wusthof 8-Piece Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set is a great idea of a gift. Moreover, if you do not have a set already, it should be on your wish list. With a well-reputed company assuring its quality and stability, the Wusthof steak knife set assures you quality service with every cut.
Theses knives are easily available online, and at any reputed home-improvement store. At the store, the sales people will also provide tips on how to properly maintain these knives for better durability.
The knives are highly recommended and have received good reviews from all users so far. These knives look classy and match perfectly with both a contemporary, as well as a formal set up. It is definitely a five-star product.