The fun of enjoying a meal is complete when you have the perfect food, a comfortable set up and a good cutlery set. The J.A. Henckels Prime International 4 Piece Set of Steak Knives assures you of quality that is easy to maintain. The attractive features and benefits will intrigue you to test these knives for their ability to impress.
This four-piece Steak Knife Set is manufactured in Solingen, Germany. It is a popular choice in steak knives all over the world for the quality and comfort that it provides to its users. These knives are sturdy, yet bring an element of elegance. Thus, it can be used, both for a formal sitting as well as for daily use. The branding is clearly visible on the blade.
- These knives come with a lifetime warranty
- The knife has a slip-proof cutting edge feature
- The blade is micro-serrated
- The handle is triple-reverting and full-tang
- These come in a set of four
- Easy maintenance, can be easily washed in the dishwasher if you do not want to hand wash them
- The blades are sharp and do not need regular sharpening
- High-impact handles that are made of high-quality polypropylene material
- Finishing is quality tested
- The full set weighs 12 ounces
The steak knife set provides a great experience for its users due to the following reasons:
- It is extremely long lasting
- The blades do not need to be sharpened regularly
- It comes with a lifetime warranty
- The set can be used in a formal setting and for daily use as well
- Easy to maintain, as it can be hand washed as well be put in the dishwasher
- The blade is made of fine stainless steel
- It is an anti-slip cutting knife
- The blade is finely affixed onto the handle providing a good finishing to the overall look
- Although lightweight, the knives do not bend and are sturdy when pressure is put on it
The Steak Knife Set is amongst one of the most popular knife sets to use, however, some minor hiccups for users are as follows:
- The set does not come with a box
- The sharpness deteriorates with too much wear and tear
- The edge of the knife tears the meat instead of cutting it. The pointed end of the same causes the problem
The Dalstrong Steak Knives Set – German HC Steel – Gladiator Series – with Sheaths is very similar to the J.A Henckels knife set, however, they do look different. The Dalstrong steak knives have a blunt edge, whereas the other has a pointed edge. The Dalstong steak knives are an amalgamation of both German and Spanish technology in one.
The J.A Henckels Knife set is slightly shorter than the Dalstrong counterpart. The Dalstong knives come with a protective sheath covering, even if they do not come in a box. These are also available in a set of 4.
Messermeister Avanta 4-Piece Fine Edge Steak Knife Set is another set of knives that is very close to the J.A Henckels Knife Set; these too come in a set of four. They are equally well-reputed and popular steak knives.
These knives are most popular in culinary schools, and are commonly used for special occasions. The basic differences between the two are that he Messermeister Avanta knife sets come with a wooden handle finish. It is made out of a single piece and they are made in North America. These knives need to be sharpened from time to time
The J.A. Henckels Prime, four Piece Steak Knife Set, is an extremely user-friendly product. It is easily available at online stores, as well as off the shelf. Made in Germany, the product lives by its reputation of being long lasting.
The set of knives has been among one of the most popularly demanded products purchased lately over the Internet. The most attractive quality about the knife set is that it can be roughly handled without taking much care of maintenance or spoilage.
The J.A. Henckels Prime International 4 Piece Steak Knife Set is a 5-star rated product and is worthy of consideration for your cutlery collection.